Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day Extravaganza!!

Last weekend was a few firsts for the Garrett Family! It was our first night in our new camper, first time using the stove top, first time making cookies in the oven...It was a blast!

On Sunday, we spent my first Mother's Day having a wonderful brunch with family. Both of our parents, my Aunt Shelly and Uncle Bill, my Grandma and Grandpa, and Jeff were there. Not to mention all the "kids": Morgan, Trudy, Gracie, Hermie, Francine and Daisy, as well as my "cousin" Lucy and my two little "sisters," Agnes and Olive.

Everyone's pooped after a long weekend of playing!!


Hi! I love my new camper!!!



After brunch, Mom, with me as her useless assistant, re-wallpapered the camper. I've added some pics of the wallpaper. They must have washed the border with some harsh chemical and faded it to a nice neon green, so we replaced it.

Here's a before and After:

2 comments:

Mandy @ The Lucky 7 said...

Awww... I love the picture of Odie and the puppies :) HOW CUTE!!!

Tiffany said...

Love the family pic of you guys at the top! Awesome shot! :)