Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Vacation to Big Bass Lake!

This weekend was our first vacation to Grandma and Grandpa Young's house on Big Bass Lake!

It was the furthest from home Odie has ever been. He seemed to enjoy himself! On the way up, we popped in Toy Story, and 4 hours later we were there!!




We spent our time hanging out outside the campers, snacking away!


"That darn apple is too darn slippery!"


"and Mommy thought the apple was messy..."

"I even got to snuggle with my good friend Olive!"



"One night, I just wouldn't go to bed....so i got to go on my first boat ride...in my jammies!!"



I had a great time hanging out in my new camper too!

Now we can't wait for summer and warm lake water!! 4th of July...here we come!

3 comments:

Me said...

What a great experience! I love the picture of Odie in the Pack 'N Play with Olive! - Tkeys

Anonymous said...

Yea... Vacation at Great Grandma & Grandpa's! wooooohoooooo!!!!

Looks like Oliver had a blast.

Tiffany said...

that looks like such fun! I want a camper now! ;)