Monday, May 4, 2009

6 months already??

I swear I just blinked and Oliver is 6 months old! He weighed in this morning at 18lbs 0oz!!

I have some cute pics to share, but alas, they are at home on the camera.

He has been learning something new everyday day!

His recent accomplishments are sticking out his tongue and beating things on his high chair.

He is absolutely in love with his new toy from Aunt Julie!

Our first camping trip is this weekend in Mom's backyard..he he...let's see how he does!

I'll attach some pics from my cell phone, that way there's something to look at while i try to remember to get pics off my camera!


Using my new plastic bib from Grandma Garrett


Look Ma...My new life jacket...aren't I the coolest???



Passed out on the floor....



Having fun with Daddy!



Sticking my tongue out...my new favorite thing to do!


2 comments:

Mandy @ The Lucky 7 said...

Oh Ashley, I'm telling you, he is just the cutest! LOVE the life vest, TOO CUTE!

Spearmint Baby said...

Oliver is adorable, and I LOVE his name!!