Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Frankly Dear, he's Breech...

Frank Breech that is...butt down. It looks like he's staying that way. So, right now we have a c-section scheduled for November 11th. It's in the afternoon, so hopefully we won't get pushed back too long!

I have an appointment a week for the next 3 weeks, and then the c/s the day after the last appointment...21 days away!!

If he turns anytime before that, including the morning of the c/s, they will cancel the c/s and send me home. I was kind of excited to have a set date, time, place, etc...but that's not the case either...

But, he looks pretty comfortable, so I am thinking we will be on for the 11th! She did a quick check and I am not showing any signs of potential labor, so we aren't thinking it will happen before then...but who knows??

The good news is that I didn't gain any weight this time, keeping my total gain to 28 lbs. I'm sure I'll have another spurt, but at this point, I just don't care :) I got 21 days left and I'm going to eat WHATEVER I WANT!!! :)

No comments: