Monday, August 16, 2010

U/S Update

The ultrasound went well. Baby Garrett II (pronounced Baby Garrett the second...it just sounds fancy) was being uncooperative so it took the tech almost an hour. Part way through the scan she asked me if I wanted to know what we were having...uh, yeah...so she said we were having a boy.

Conflicting results anyone? :) I asked the Perinatologist if this was possible and he did say yes, but he also thought his daughter was a boy at 12 weeks...so we'll have to wait and see!!

On one hand, a girl would be nice, but on the other hand, a boy means much less redecorating... :)

Since the scan took so long, I had pregnancy brain and completely forgot to get a picture...UGH!

The anatomy scan is October 5th...so we'll have to wait and see for sure! But...Jason and I are going to have to work on boy names just to be prepared... :)

No comments: