Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm a Big Boy!

Yesterday, I came home to this:

He passed out on Dad and slept through the dogs barking holy hell when I pulled in the driveway...no wonder I found him playing in his crib after 30 minutes past bedtime...
He was sitting there pushing all of Scout's buttons. When I came into the room he scooted across the crib trying to act all innocent. So, he's trying to pull a fast one on me already! Not like I couldn't hear Scout talking to him through the monitor...but he must not have caught on to that yet...

At dinner he INSISTED that he fork his own Beefaroni into his mouth. INSISTED being that he screamed bloody murder if you tried to take the fork away from him. This is what we ended up with:
This is Odie's Cheeser Smile!
Needless to say, he didn't get a whole lot of food, just sauce, and that pretty much got everywhere. But he was so darn proud of himself. :)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the pic of him asleep on his daddy. :) Brynleigh screams at me too if I try to take her spoon or fork sometimes, little independent people already they are! ;)

Me said...

They do grow up fast!! So funny. - Tkeys

Aunt Lynette said...

What awesome pictures. You are so creative with this. I enjoy the updates.