Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New things in Odieland...

So Oliver has been learning new things everyday!

He has officially perfected crawling and is pulling up everywhere! He stands on the gate into the kitchen like a prison inmate...now if I can just keep him from chewing on my coffee table...and who said kids weren't just like dogs??

Speaking of dogs, my wonderful sweetie Francine decided to projectile vomit this liquidy bile stuff all over the wall by the back door. She must have done this when I left the room, so I didn't see it at first...

A few minutes later I see Oliver all covered in..."something" and I start looking around and I realize he is covered in Francine puke....sigh.



It only took Hermie .2 seconds to realize that Odie feeds her....do you think she wants something???


No comments: