Sunday, December 7, 2008

The switch to soy...

So, Oliver has been in so much pain from all the gas and such, we decided to try a different formula. Today has been our first day on Isomil Soy formula. It's lactose-free and is supposed to be digested easier.

So far, so good...he's waiting almost an extra hour to eat each time and the gas has already been cut down drastically. He's been sleeping without waking up in pain all the time...so let's hope this is it! I kept feeling so bad for the little guy!

Yesterday he went on his first antiquing trip with Mom and me. He slept most of the day in the Baby Bjorn in a little reindeer suit...I should have taken a picture...I will have to next time!!

Speaking of pictures...he has his first professional shoot next Monday, the 15th...I can't wait!!

No comments: