Friday, June 27, 2008

OB Check-up this Morning!

I had my check-up this morning! Everything looks good so far! I've gained 12 lbs, which my OB says is right on target! (Which I don't know how since I've been stuffing my face for 4 months now!)

Since I've been sick for almost two weeks, she gave me a z-pack and put me on Claritin, rather than Zyrtec. We'll see if this makes any difference. Hopefully it does!!

Other than that, everything is going well. I have 2 super-quick ultrasounds in 2 and 4 weeks to check my cervical length, and another growth ultrasound at 32 weeks.

I bought Oliver's first outfit at Kohl's yesterday. I was super excited and went to lay it out so Jason could see it when he got home, and I noticed that someone had ripped a hole in it, sewed it back together, and must have returned it to the store. Needless to say, I wasn't very impressed...So...back to Kohl's I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the updates to your blog page!

Thanks for coming to Lexi's 1st birthday.

~Sara