Thursday, May 29, 2008

Could it be....a baby BOY???!!!

So...Jason and I went for the u/s today. Everything looked great with baby! The tech found some fluid between the baby and my cervix and had the Dr. check. The nurse called me back a few minutes ago and said that the pregnancy was going "awesome" and the little bit of fluid is just my body "resolving" some things. So, everything looks A-OK!

She didn't say for sure, but she did say that, "That looks suspiciously like a penis!"


I wouldn't buy anything blue that you can't take back yet...but we'll have the BIG scan in 3 weeks :) It looks like we're going to be having a little Oliver Daniel Garrett...he he he.

Here's his Skeletor pic:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully that is a sign for a boy... If not Beckham, just might be a Becky!!! That is what our tech said to be conclusive evidence that we were having a boy and our pic looks very similiar!

I am so happy for you!!! I love the skeletor pick!!!
~Sara

I also love !!!! signs, can't you tell!!! he he he