Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm diseased!!! Thanks Mom and Dad!

I somehow got a cancellation appt. at the Dermatologist today and I have been diagnosed with Keratosis Pilaris. Apparently it's a common hereditary condition. For some reason mine is worse with pregnancy. So, I'm off to try an over-the-counter lotion with urea in it...
Also, I was basically told I'm going to have to deal with my acne today, so I am going to be a pizza face for the next 7 months...(Well, pizza face, chest and back...arg!)

Sara, Lexi and I had a great time yesterday, but the shopping was terrible and we wore ourselves out! At least we got dinner out of it :)

Saundra and Evan come in tonight, and tomorrow is the Vera Bradley trunk show in Fort Wayne...I'm hoping to find a good deal. I have been trying to get pictures to go along with my posts, but I can never remember my camera! (Note to self: buy a Vera Bradley purse that's big enough for my camera too...)

No comments: